      From: Satyam <satyam@...>
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 1 April, 2008 8:47:57 PM
      Subject: RE: [ydn-javascript] datatable and checkbox

      The DataTable fires the checkboxClickEvent and you can do whatever you want with that.

      In http://satyam. com.ar/yui/ 2.5.0/assortedCo ntrols.html I showed how you can send that information to the server on each click because that is what many people ask, but you are certainly not forced to do so.  If you have sortable columns, you have to update the recordset for each click so that on sorting the checked boxes don't get lost, but you don't need to communicate that to the server and you certainly can keep a separate array of your own in parallel with this.