28450Tabview - receive notification when the currently selected tab is selected again

  • stergios_marinopoulos
    Apr 1, 2008
      I would like to receive an event when the currently selected tab is
      selected again.

      Basically I need to work around the behavior in the activate method in
      TabView.js where suppression of the activeTabChange occurs:

      if (this == self.get('activeTab')) {
      silent = true; // dont fire activeTabChange if already active
      }

      From looking at the code in TabView.js, my initial thought is to chain
      on to the 'activationEvent' with my own listener. Before I go running
      off into that adventure, I thought I would ask here for some advice on
      how to proceed.

      Thanks in advance.

      Stergios Marinopoulos
      http://vlane.com