      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Sanjiv Jivan
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 4:16 PM
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Shut down Chart before removal ?

      Same issue here. Removing the chart's DIV from the DOM directly results in the same error previously mentioned. Is there a workaround / solution for this?

      Thanks,
      Sanjiv

      On 1/25/08, tntnashtm123 <nash.rsa@gmail. com> wrote:

      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>
      wrote:

      > There's no special way to "shut it down". I think
      you'd be safe simply

      target="_blank">ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com
      target="_blank">ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of tntnashtm123
      > Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:21 AM
      > To:
      target="_blank">ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: [ydn-javascript] Shut down
      class=st>Chart before removal ?

      > Hi
      >
      > To dynamically remove
      class=q> a chart how do I "shut it down" ? before I
      > remove
      class=q> its parent div ?

      > Thanks
      > Tim

      I get the following from FireBug if I delete the parent div

      this._swf.setDataPr ovider is not a function
      _loadDataHandler("", Object results=[6] tId=9,
      undefined)charts- experiment. .. (line 878)
      handleResponse("", Document , function(), Chart yuigen5 _queue=[0]
      _events=Object _configs=Object, 9)datasource- beta-m... (line 8)
      DataSource(Object tId=9 status=200 statusText=OK) datasource- beta-m...
      (line 7)
      setProgId(Object conn=XMLHttpRequest tId=9, Object scope=DataSource
      instance0 timeout=0, undefined)connectio n-min.js (line 7)
      setProgId()connecti on-min.js (line 7)
      [Break on this error] this._swf.setDataPr ovider(dataProvi der,
      styleChanged) ;

      regards
      Tim

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic