28404Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Shut down Chart before removal ?

  • Sanjiv Jivan
    Mar 31, 2008
      Same issue here. Removing the chart's DIV from the DOM directly results in the same error previously mentioned. Is there a workaround / solution for this?

      Thanks,
      Sanjiv

      On 1/25/08, tntnashtm123 <nash.rsa@...> wrote:

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>
      wrote:

      > There's no special way to "shut it down". I think you'd be safe simply
      > removing the div.
      >

      > Josh Tynjala
      >
      > Yahoo! Flash Platform
      >

      > ________________________________

      I get the following from FireBug if I delete the parent div

      this._swf.setDataProvider is not a function
      _loadDataHandler("", Object results=[6] tId=9,
      undefined)charts-experiment... (line 878)
      handleResponse("", Document , function(), Chart yuigen5 _queue=[0]
      _events=Object _configs=Object, 9)datasource-beta-m... (line 8)
      DataSource(Object tId=9 status=200 statusText=OK)datasource-beta-m...
      (line 7)
      setProgId(Object conn=XMLHttpRequest tId=9, Object scope=DataSource
      instance0 timeout=0, undefined)connection-min.js (line 7)
      setProgId()connection-min.js (line 7)
      [Break on this error] this._swf.setDataProvider(dataProvider,
      styleChanged);

      regards
      Tim

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic