28340MenuBar Menu vs Submenu alignment

  • sandvich
    Mar 30, 2008
      By default, a Menubar's menus align their top-left corners to their parents' bottom-left corners. The submenus of these menus, however, align their top-left corners to their parents' top-right corners.

      This is all fine and dandy, until you get to customizing things. For example, I'm building a RTL site (in Hebrew), and I want to get the exact same behavior from the menubar as normal, just with right and left switched around. So, I want the menus to align their top-right corners with their parents' bottom-right corners, and the submenus to align their top-right corners with their parents' top-left corners.

      The problem is that when I use the submenualignment property, it cascades down to all the menus and submenus as one. So both the top-level menus and the submenus align themselves to the same corners.

      Am I missing something, or is there no way to configure the tr/tl/br/bl values of submenus independently of the top-level menus?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic