2772Re: Using patterns with other languages?

  • vicmatson
    Jul 5, 2006
      Thanks I'm leaning towards MS Visual Web Developer(ASP.NET)as it's a
      visual designer that uses either C++ or VB. It does have some(Atlas)
      patterns but IMO Yahoo's widgets and patterns will be more universal.
      Autocomplete, rating, and drag and drop are all great and the cheat
      sheets look like a great idea. I am not a developer and am learning so
      when I get stuck I can hire by the hour a solution.

      So im guessing downloading the package and putting the needed files on
      a server, pasting the other needed code into an .aspx or it's .aspx.vb
      page/file and configuring them is what I now need to learn.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic