      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vicmatson
      Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 6:34 AM
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Using patterns with other languages?

      I am experimenting using Microsoft Visual Web Developer(ASP.NET), Java
      Studio Creator 2, and Adobe Flex. I am interested in using some of
      Yahoo's patterns/widgets and wanting to know witch application can
      accomodate Yahoo patterns.

      I do like the drag and drop component design features in all three
      application so using php may be difficult for me. It seems they all
      have their versions of patterns like ATLAS(autocomplete)Java
      blueprints etc.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic