26747Re: Need a solution -- YUI Datatable

  • thebatlab7
    Mar 4, 2008
      Is it possible to set a custom formatter on just the column th
      elements rather than all the cells in the column?

      I want my column headers to show just people's first names but on the
      backend I need access to the first and last names to ensure I update
      the correct record.

      > Assign a formatter function in the column definition for column 1
      where you
      > trim the extra characters:
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/datatable/#format
      >
      > Satyam