26572Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Pagenated Form Dialog. How ??

  • Jing Ceawlin
    Mar 2, 2008
      No problem. And I'm very interested in how you do it ;)

      Best Regards,
      Jing

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 4:02 PM, chaluwa <chaluwa@...> wrote:

      > guess I don't quite understand your concern.

      Thanks, just wanted to sample opinions on the concerns I had about it
      (not that they were particularly difficult). I've actually started on
      a draft that used tabs, haven't added forms yet, just making sure the
      tabbed navigation (step 1 of 2, step 2 of 2, etc) are working well,
      will let you know when I'm done if you're interested.

      Thanks again.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic