26567Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Pagenated Form Dialog. How ??

  • Jing Ceawlin
    Mar 1, 2008
      Surely you can disable any tab. But one thing to notice, you can only move to an enabled tab. So before using tabView.set('activeTab'....) or tabView.set('activeTabIndex'...) to change the active tab, you have to enable it using tab.set('disabled', false).
      About multiple forms, of course you can access any form element freely. I guess I don't quite understand your concern.

      Hope this helps :)

      Jing

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM, chaluwa <chaluwa@...> wrote:

      > I think a combination of Dialog and TabView can serve your need.

      If the forms are spread across tabs, (I hope will disabled and only
      navigable with a set of previous and next buttons), is there a way to
      access them from another tab, like accessing variables across frames
      in a frameset.

      I may have to extend YAHOO.widget.TabView then.

      Regards.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic