26492Resize - bug? call http target

  • evolab_pm
    Feb 29, 2008
      Hmm ...

      I have integrated the Resize utility into a portlet. It works
      perfectly but there is one problem.

      It keeps calling the http target each time the event "resize" is fired.

      Obviously it only appears when I set a break point into my server as I
      cannot tell anything on the client.

      I traced it down step by step into the YAHOO.util.Resize.resize()
      method and it does it when it fires the 'resize' event.

      I believe it is a bug in YUI resize utility. Any idea how to fix it?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic