24914Re: Grids - Customizing template issue

  • a.shutterfly
    Feb 1, 2008
      I figured it out.  Needed to add a rule to overwrite line 31:
      .yui-t4 #yui-main,.yui-t5 #yui-main,.yui-t6 #yui-main{float:left;margin-right:-25em;}

      I changed the -25em to -27em and it seemed to work.

      The highlighted text below has been corrected.
      Demo pages removed.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "a.shutterfly" <anthonyclark@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to customize the template 6 to have a 350px fixed width
      > column on the right instead of the 300px column. It seems I can't go
      > above 339px without the column jumping below the content. I've setup
      > two demo pages:
      >
      > This page works:
      > http://dev.rogueindustries.com/339.html
      >
      > This page doesn't: