      From: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com [mailto: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Glenn MacGregor
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 6:02 AM
      To: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ydn-javascript] Re: Charts with logarithmic scale

      Josh,

      I found another issue with logarithmic scales. When I set the minimum
      value to anything between 50 - 99, on the Y Axis, the chart shows 100
      as the low. Other than that the chart is correct, meaning the lines
      are drawn as if the minimum was set correctly.

      Glenn

      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@.. .>
      wrote:

      > Found a workaround for now. With logarithmic scale, zero is not a valid
      > value, and zero is the default value for the axis minimum. Set the axis
      > minimum to 1 or any fractional value above zero to make it display
      > correctly. In a future release, the chart will be smarter about picking
      > values in log scale.
      >

      > Josh Tynjala
      >
      > Yahoo! Flash Platform
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __

      On Behalf Of Josh Tynjala
      > Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 9:49 AM
      > To: ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: RE: [ydn-javascript] Charts with logarithmic scale
      >

      > You're right. This appears to be a bug.
      >
      > Josh Tynjala
      >
      > Yahoo! Flash Platform
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ __

      On Behalf Of Glenn MacGregor
      > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:28 AM
      > To: ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: [ydn-javascript] Charts with logarithmic scale
      >

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have been looking at the chart code and I see that NumericAxis
      > supports a scale attribute or linear and logarithmic. If I don't set
      > it the chart draws as expected, if I set it to logarithmic the chart
      > is completly empty. I have the X Axis drawn correctly, but on the Y
      > Axis is just the highest value, no axis line of marks and no values
      > are drawn on the graph.
      >
      > Has anyone seen this issue?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Glenn