24027Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: drag and drop

  • Eric Miraglia
    Jan 16, 2008
      Sergio,

      If your Drag and Drop instance is "myDD", the following should work (after the drag operation has completed -- say, in your endDrag method):

      var position = YAHOO.util.Dom.getXY(myDD.getEl());

      For more on getXY:

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 14, 2008, at 9:22 AM, xponkflash2 wrote:

      Eric,

      Yes, would like to know I and to see the new position of the element
      after it has been dragged.

      Regards,

      Sergio

      --- In ydn-javascript@ yahoogroups. com, Eric Miraglia <miraglia@.. .> wrote:

      > Sergio,
      >
      > I'm not sure I understand the question you are asking -- are you
      > looking for the position of an element after it has been dragged to a
      > new position?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Eric
      >

      > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _______
      > Eric Miraglia
      > Yahoo! User Interface Library
      >

      > On Jan 10, 2008, at 8:32 AM, xponkflash2 wrote:
      >
      > > hello it would want please would help me that is to say since I let to
      > > know point "X" and the point "Y" where they are each object after them
      > > to have moved of its starting point
      > >
      > > I am thankful for any aid since I have not managed to show but the
      > > starting point by means of getPosXY
      > >
      > > thanks
      > >
      > > Sergio

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic