      De: Eric Miraglia <miraglia@...>
      Para: ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: viernes 11 de enero de 2008, 16:27:18
      Asunto: Re: [ydn-javascript] drag and drop

      Sergio,

      I'm not sure I understand the question you are asking -- are you looking for the position of an element after it has been dragged to a new position?

      Regards,
      Eric

      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _______
      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 10, 2008, at 8:32 AM, xponkflash2 wrote:

      hello it would want please would help me that is to say since I let to
      know point "X" and the point "Y" where they are each object after them
      to have moved of its starting point

      I am thankful for any aid since I have not managed to show but the
      starting point by means of getPosXY

      thanks

      Sergio

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle. Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
      Visitá www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic