23846Re: [ydn-javascript] drag and drop

  • Eric Miraglia
    Jan 11, 2008
      Sergio,

      I'm not sure I understand the question you are asking -- are you looking for the position of an element after it has been dragged to a new position?

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Jan 10, 2008, at 8:32 AM, xponkflash2 wrote:

      hello it would want please would help me that is to say since I let to
      know point "X" and the point "Y" where they are each object after them
      to have moved of its starting point

      I am thankful for any aid since I have not managed to show but the
      starting point by means of getPosXY

      thanks

      Sergio

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic