23561Re: get cell value of selected row in datatable. Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

  • manhtuanquan78
    Jan 7, 2008
      Thank Satyam so much!

      Can i ask other problem: How I can come back page which have selected
      row on datatable ( Datatable is paginated )

      For example: I have a Datatable with 100 records. And its
      splited 5 pages (20 records per page). This is my description below

      Step1: I select one row (at any page) on datatable
      Step2: I click other page ( I don't select any row )
      Step3: I click button (that is outside datatable)
      I want that when i click button. It will come back page which have
      selected row.

      How to setup method on button?

      Thank you!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic