23362Re: LinesCharts - Series color and markers

  • kdaws_karl
    Jan 3, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Tynjala" <jtynjala@...>
      wrote:

      > You can build a combination chart with one series displaying lines and
      > another with bars right now:
      >
      > See this example for implementation details:
      >
      > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/charts/charts-datatable.html
      >
      > I will file a feature request for shading under a line (also known as an
      > area chart).
      >
      > Josh Tynjala
      >
      > Yahoo! Flash Platform

      Thanks, will take a look at that. What would also be really handy, is
      to be able to draw arbitrary lines on the plot, straight across i.e.
      @2000 on the Y, draw a Red line, across the width, @1500 draw a yellow
      line all the way. At the moment as far as I can see, I'd have to add
      another item to the series, for each X value - which seems rather
      wasteful of resources, especially as I'm going to be plotting a
      minimum of 288 points and have 2 real series and 4 fixed lines.

      Thanks,

      Karl
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic