23329RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: LinesCharts - Series color and markers

  • Josh Tynjala
    Jan 2, 2008

      You can build a combination chart with one series displaying lines and another with bars right now:

      See this example for implementation details:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/charts/charts-datatable.html

      I will file a feature request for shading under a line (also known as an area chart).

      Josh Tynjala

      Yahoo! Flash Platform