23300Re: get cell value of selected row in datatable. Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

  • manhtuanquan78
    Jan 2, 2008
      //and code:
      function getValueCellOfSelectedRow(colName){
      var i, j, k, l, aRecords;
      var oPaginator = this.myDataTable.updatePaginator();

      // Paginator is enabled, show a subset of Records and update
      Paginator UI
      if(this.myDataTable.get("paginated")) {
      var rowsPerPage = oPaginator.rowsPerPage;
      var startRecordIndex = (oPaginator.currentPage - 1) *
      rowsPerPage;
      aRecords = this._oRecordSet.getRecords(startRecordIndex,
      rowsPerPage);
      this.formatPaginators();
      }
      // Show all records
      else {
      aRecords = this.myDataTable._oRecordSet.getRecords();
      }

      var elTbody = this.myDataTable._elTbody;
      var elRows = elTbody.rows;

      if(YAHOO.lang.isArray(aRecords) && (aRecords.length > 0)) {
      ///this.myDataTable.hideTableMessage();

      // Keep track of selected rows
      var indexRow = this.myDataTable.getSelectedRows();

      if(indexRow != null && indexRow != ""){
      elRow = this.myDataTable.getTrEl(parseInt(indexRow));

      //Kiem tra tat ca cac cot neu trung ten voi colName thi
      lay gia tri
      var keyIndex = 0;
      for(i=0; i<this.myDataTable._oColumnSet.keys.length; i++) {
      oColumn = this.myDataTable._oColumnSet.keys[i];
      var colKey = oColumn.getKey();

      if(colKey == colName){
      keyIndex = i;
      }//end if(colKey == colName)
      }//end for(i=0...

      var valCell = elRow.cells[keyIndex].innerHTML;
      alert(valCell);
      }//end if(indexRow != null)
      else{
      alert("No row is selected");
      }
      }//end if(YAHOO.lang.isArray(aRecords

      }

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "manhtuanquan78"
      <manhtuanquan78@...> wrote:

      > Hi All.
      > I want to setup a method:
      > function getCellValueOfSelectedRow(colName){
      > //TODO : how to do it???
      >
      > return cellValue
      > }
      >
      > In that:
      > -@parameter is: - colName: column Name
      > - purpose of method: get value of cell in seleted row with column name
      > For example: I have a datatable:
      > COL1 | COL2 | COL3
      > aaa | bbb | ccc
      > ddd | eee | fff
      > ggg | hhh | kkk
      >
      > ( only second row is selected)
      > If i call method: getCellValueOfSelectedRow("COL3") -> It will return
      > "fff"
      >
      > How to setup this method??? Please help me. THank you!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic