21745Re: [ydn-javascript] DataSource Using URL w/ Query Parameters

  • Randall R Schulz
    Dec 3, 2007
      On Monday 03 December 2007 10:11, Satyam wrote:
> [...]

      Grails unifies the decoding of request parameters without regard to
      whether it's GET, PUT, POST or DELETE and presents all parameters to
      the handler code as a simple map (a.k.a. hash). This includes
      multipart/form data and file uploads, too.

      Anyway, the real problem was a Grails bug (already found and fixed, as
      of this morning).

      But at the risk of repeating myself, I would like to know how to select
      which HTTP request method is used, if that's possible. POST might not
      always be a good choice.

      Randall Schulz
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic