21738Re: [ydn-javascript] DataSource Using URL w/ Query Parameters

  • Randall R Schulz
    Dec 3, 2007
      On Monday 03 December 2007 00:53, Satyam wrote:
      > It is better to place the query arguments in the configuration
      > options of the DataTable constructor, in the fourth argument
      >
      > var myDataTable = new
      > YAHOO.widget.DataTable(container,myColumnDef,myDataSource,{initialReq
      >uest:'id=0&group=ProverME'});

      I tried this, but the resulting URL is the same (no query parameters;
      not even the question mark).

      I did add the question mark to the end of the base URL used when
      constructing the DataSource. Oddly enough, without the question mark on
      the base URL given to the DataSource, the server received a URL that
      _was_ concatenated with the initialRequest: string.

      Hmmm... Maybe the POST is the problem (though I know it should not be).
      It could be a bug in Grails. I'll have to take it up with them.

      > Satyam

      Randall Schulz
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic