19020Tooltip z-index in 2.3.1

  • foti-1@comcast.net
    Oct 1, 2007
      A change to the Container code causes my tooltip to appear behind some other absolutely positioned elements now. I can't seem to find anything in the README or documentation about setting the z-index for tooltips. Can someone clue me in? Thanks.

      My current code looks something like this:

      YAHOO.util.Event.on(window, 'load', function() {
      var els = document.getElementsByTagName('a');
      new YAHOO.widget.Tooltip( 'pageToolTip', {
      context : els,
      showdelay : 500,
      hidedelay : 250,
      effect : {effect:YAHOO.widget.ContainerEffect.FADE, duration:0.25}
      });
      });
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic