1855Tree view control - task list - posting results

  • chris_k_becker
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hi all;
      I am exploring the use of the TreeView control to allow users to make
      selections from a hierarchical structure, and post the choices back to
      the server for database update. The Task List approach in the online
      examples served as my starting point for development.

      I wish to have user's choices rendered as an array of request
      parameters, to be sent via a POST in a form back to the server. Could
      someone point me in the right direction as to how to achieve this?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic