17663Re: Links in a DataTable

  • ter31024
    Sep 4, 2007
      Ooof, I celebrated too soon. Now this is bizarre. Everything is
      working great in Firefox, however, if you load the page in IE7 the
      links are completely gone and the cells are empty!

      What I have is...

      YAHOO.widget.DataTable.formatLink = function (el, oRecord, oColumn,
      oData) {
      el.innerHTML = '<a href="/views/' + oData + '.html>' + oData + '</a>';
      };

      This overrides the default formatLink perfectly and gives me want I
      want. Works like a charm in Firefox, however, now the links just show
      up blank in IE6 and IE7. Not sure if it is a YUI bug or something I
      need to add/am doing wrong.

      Thanks,
      Tom

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "ter31024" <ter@...> wrote:

      > Satyam, you rock!
      >
      > Thanks so much. All is working great now.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic