14071Re: Datatable enhancement help required

  • wyzfr
    Jun 4, 2007
      Hello.

      I already came to this widget before I post. It is very interesting
      and allows to understand better how to interact with datatables. The
      editing functionnality is very interesting. When do you plan to finish
      it ? Please not that you can't change a select value, it goes direclty
      to the edit tab... And how do you manage to plug it to a database ?

      Let's back to my case :
      * I saw that YUI is applying ids to records. Is there a way to set
      them myself ? (in order I don't have to hide a columns)
      * How to set a calendar editor instead of a textbox one ?

      Best regards.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic