14019Re: [ydn-javascript] Browser History Manager loads a new page on IE7

  • Julien Lecomte
    Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Stanislaw,

      Good catch. I had never tried this before.

      I will enter a bug for this and will fix it for the next version of YUI
      (I am currently studying several potential fixes for this) Stay tuned!

      Julien Lecomte

      On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 12:24 +0000, Stanislaw Osinski wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I'm using the BCM on a page with two iframes. The BCM initialization
      > and calls (including the navigate() method) happen in one of the
      > iframes.
      > Everything runs nicely on FF2.0 -- the appropriate hashes get appended
      > to the main URL. However, on IE7 a call to navigate() made from the
      > iframe causes the browser to load the page shown in the iframe in the
      > main window (in other words: the URL of the main window is replaced
      > with the iframe's url, with hash appended).
      > Is there anything I can do to fix it?
      > Thanks,
      > Stanislaw
      > --