14010Browser History Manager loads a new page on IE7

  • Stanislaw Osinski
    Jun 1 5:24 AM
      Hi,

      I'm using the BCM on a page with two iframes. The BCM initialization
      and calls (including the navigate() method) happen in one of the iframes.

      Everything runs nicely on FF2.0 -- the appropriate hashes get appended
      to the main URL. However, on IE7 a call to navigate() made from the
      iframe causes the browser to load the page shown in the iframe in the
      main window (in other words: the URL of the main window is replaced
      with the iframe's url, with hash appended).

      Is there anything I can do to fix it?

      Thanks,

      Stanislaw

      --