13974Re: Post params don't show up on server side

  • jameschao122
    May 31, 2007
      My post parameters look something like this:

      "id=1180625935031062&action=get_user_prefs&data=%7B%7D"

      All of my posts have a parameter for ID, action, and data (sometimes null). And this is exactly what I'm passing in as the fourth parameters.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tssha" <tsha@...> wrote:

      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jameschao122" jchao@ wrote:
      > >
      > > OK, seems like the problem is with the "Content-Type" header.
      > >
      > > By default, it is "application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8".
      > >
      > > When I change it to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded", it works.
      > >
      > > Does anybody know if this is the right way to do it or why the default
      > > value doesn't work??
      > >
      > > BTW, this is the code I'm doing to change the header:
      > >
      > > YAHOO.util.Connect.setDefaultPostHeader(false);
      > > YAHOO.util.Connect.initHeader('Content-Type',
      > > 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
      >
      > Interesting. Can you show the actual POST message you're sending as
      > the fourth argument?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Thomas

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic