12861Re: Problem for SetInterval for GET data from connetion manager

  • wejiangwe
    May 1, 2007
      Thank you, Mike.
      The URL is internal, it seems cannot show external.
      I added the randomized sequence, it works, but my boss thinks it is
      not a good way.

      For serving a cache-busting header, I tried to add "Cache-Control"
      to "No-cache" on the header, but doesn't work.

      And there are other issues for datasource utility, eventually we
      abadon to use YUI library.

      Anyway, thank you so much for help.

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Lee \(YUI\)"
      <mikelee@...> wrote:

      > Hi wejiangwe,
      >
      > Could you provide a URL or send some code that shows this issue?
      If the
      > file is not being cached and both techniques (adding a randomized
      > sequence and serving a cache-busting header) did not work, perhaps
      the
      > source of the issue is elsewhere in your implementation.
      >
      > Thanks!

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic