12820Re: Problem for SetInterval for GET data from connetion manager

  • wejiangwe
    Apr 30, 2007
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tssha" <tsha@...> wrote:
      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "wejiangwe" <wejiangwe@>
      > >
      > > Thank you, Gopalarathnam. I understand the "add a randomised
      > > sequence" now. But I don't think it is a good way to change the
      > > parameter every time.
      > >
      > > I tried to "Serve a cache-busting header", such as
      > > YAHOO.util.Connect.initHeader('CACHE-CONTROL', 'NO-CACHE');
      > > But it seems doesn't work, still cached. :(
      > Issue the header from the server, not from the client/Connection
      > Regards,
      > Thomas

      Thanks, Thomas! I tested the server, it seems not the problem from
      server. I inputed the url to browser directly, refresh every second
      manually, it is not cached, shows the latest data.

      Could you please tell me any other ways to how to clear the cache by
      Yahoo library?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic