1112Onmouseover effect

  • johnnysidmouth
    May 4, 2006

      I have a problem...but I'm here to talk about something else:-)

      On my site the last column in a row in a table contains an image (a
      hyperlink) with a white background (like the rest of the page). It
      looks great.

      When the cursor is moved over a row in the table the background
      changes to grey (as required) but not the background of the image
      which remains white.

      I want it to change to grey like the rest of the record or be swapped
      for another image file with the the same pic but with a grey

      I know how to swap the image when the cursor moves over it but not
      when it moves over elsewhere in the row that the image is part of

      Any ideas?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic