1098Re: [ydn-javascript] Using Yahoo! UI Libraries and Yahoo Maps Libraries in the same Script

  • Philip Tellis
    May 2, 2006
      Sometime Today, KR cobbled together some glyphs to say:

      > decided to try to replace that with an embedded Yahoo! Map (beta v3).
      > When I included the Mapping libraries & the UI libraries I seem to
      > get a conflict in the Event objects. The mapping functions seem to
      > pollute the UI functions.

      The Yahoo! Maps API javascript includes the event and drag and drop
      utilities, so you don't really need to include them separately.

      "Ah, " said Arthur, "this is obviously some strange usage
      of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of. "