10396Re: [ydn-javascript] TabView - show all content

  • Matt Sweeney
    Mar 6, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      The TabView class inherits addClass, removeClass, and setStyle methods
      from Element. You can use these to manage the look and feel of your
      tabs via JS.

      The simplest approach for what you are describing is probably just to
      add/remove the TabView CLASSNAME as needed.

      Matt