102Calendar

  • Paul Roe
    Feb 16, 2006
      This is mainly a post to request two specific examples of
      functionality of the calendar widget.
      1. I'd like to see an example where you can make and indiviual date
      unselectable.
      2. I'd also like to see an example that demonstrates how you would add
      a css class to the <TR> for a week so that when you mouse over a date
      a hover would kick off and the whole week's background-color would change.

      I just think that these two examples would help flush out some things
      that haven't been covered, of course anyone could create these it
      doesn't have to be the yahoo folks.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic