10149TabView - show all content

  • Mike K.
    Mar 1, 2007
      I've implemented a TabView to clean up my interface a little bit. It
      makes it much more user-friendly when viewing an existing record.

      But when entering a new record, it can be cumbersome clicking the 4-5
      tabs to enter all the necessary data (required data is all on first
      tab, but many optional fields get manipulated on most new records).

      Is there a way to tell the TabView degrade back out into a non-tab
      layout? I know I can change the CSS class on the div's and ul's and
      li's, but I just wanted to know if there was a quick and easy way to
      change the display?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic