BBAuth

  • a.reiter@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hi folks
      i have problems with the BBAuthentication...
      after generating the login URL and accessing it, I get

      https://api.login.yahoo.com/WSLogin/V1/wslogin?appid=r9rAyuLIkZrlFiiDTqzmRhwDYBh\
      pBLg0CdIpusrfwHio&appdata=foobar&ts=1237033428&sig=171fa89f7acdd8c88128ee71d03cd\
      d57

      Sorry! This service is currently unavailable.
      Invalid (missing) src or appid

      whats wrong??? :-(

      one more question:
      on this site I can see all my registered applications
      https://developer.yahoo.com/dashboard/

      like this:

      Avalanche
      AppID: .tfQ6DPIkY07rN8yPRy5oozUqByTjcITCAdBHgLrI8S6gQ--
      Shared Secret: Show Secrets
      BBAuth URL: http://andiger.homelinux.org/ybbauth
      Access Scope(s): music

      if I click on "Show Secrets", i get:
      BBAuth URL: http://******
      ID: r9rAyuLIkZrlFiiDTqzmRhwDYBhpBLg0CdIpusrfwHio
      Shared Secret: ***********
      Scope: Yahoo! Music

      I just wonder, why there are different ID,s?
      .tfQ6DPIkY07rN8yPRy5oozUqByTjcITCAdBHgLrI8S6gQ--
      and
      r9rAyuLIkZrlFiiDTqzmRhwDYBhpBLg0CdIpusrfwHio

      which one should be used for the BBAuth?
      actually I tried every option, but got always the same errors
      Sorry! This service is currently unavailable.
      Invalid (missing) src or appid

      what am i doing wrong?

      regards

      andre