Re: submitting a query of type "link: URL"

  • oouc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In ydn-java@yahoogroups.com, "Itamar Laserson"
      <itamar_laserson@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I have a problem using the Yahoo Java API when submiting a query of a
      > type "link: URL" to get all the URL's the given URL appears in.
      > This happend only when using the API. When I use the yahoo homepage and
      > submit a query in that format, it works.
      > Is it a known problem? Does anyone have sugestions?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Itamar

      It has been awhile since I taught/used Java. Also I am not great as
      a soothsayer able to see your code that you did not post. If you
      want an answer, I suggest you post your code and what is correctly
      returned when you use the yahoo homepage and what is incorrectly
      returned when you submit the Java API for "link: URL". Even then
      I may have to ask more questions about context. But others can
      and may answer more quickly if they actually see the code.

      Hope I can help,
      Oouc