AS2 Flash Map "mag" parameter

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      I've put together a map that when you click a marker, it pops up a
      "directions" box. When you enter your info and hit send, it sends this
      string to yahoo:

      getURL("http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php#mvt=m&q2=1568+Spring+Hill+Road+McLean+VA+&mag=10&q1="+addressText.text+"+"+cityText.text+"+"+stateText.text+"+"+zipText.text,"_blank");

      This works and populates the correct items in maps, however, it
      doesn't pass the &mag=10 part of the string, sort of. Initially (if
      you watch the URL) its there, but then defaults to &mag=5 once the url
      is finished loading.

      Any idea of what might cause this? Can I force that mag=10 somehow?

      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm sure someone
      will let me know if it isn't :) Thanks in advance.

      Nixon