CustomSWFMarker click event in Flex

  • anthony.manach1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hello, i'm french so sorry if i make faults.

      I have the same problem, i would like intercept mouse event with the
      CustomSWFMarker, but it seems that impossible.

      Therefore, it's impossible to intecept the event in asfunction in
      "CustomPOIMarker" object.

      Have you got a solution for these problems?

      An upgrade come to resolve these problems?

      Thanks lot.

      Re: CustomSWFMarker click event in Flex

      Thanks for the reply Scott,

      I've had a look at the update but can't really see any updated that
      would help. Can you point us in the right direction or are there any
      examples of putting a click event listener on a custom swf marker?

      Many Thanks

      Allan