Create/Edit flash file on the fly

  • Robin Cris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Hello

      I am developing a plug-in that create flash presentation from output of a program.

      The plug in first generate a lot of pictures and need to sort them to a presentation.

      The problem is that I do not want the user to be able to change the picture in the directory and get a new presentation.

      I was thinking to make a master EXE projector thatcall some swf file that create on the fly, but still I have the same problem.
      How do I create those file when the images are embedded inside?

      Please advice