Re: [ydn-flash] Embed fonts in menubar

  • Josh Tynjala
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      I'm not super familiar with MenuBar, but looking over the examples, you set the textFormat style like this:

      menuBar.setMenuBarRendererStyle("textFormat", textFormat);

      Which should probably mean that you set the embedFonts style like this:

      menuBar.setMenuBarRendererStyle("embedFonts", true);

      There are also setMenuStyle() and setMenuRendererStyle() functions, so you may need to set the embedFonts style in a combination of places.

      - Josh

      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:28 PM, dandelion665 <patrick@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to use embedded fonts in the menubar? Thanks

    • dandelion665
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        Thanks Josh...setMenuBarRendererStyle works perfectly!