Re: [ydn-flash] how to recompile the astra components?

  • Josh Tynjala
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
      If you make a SWC from the components, don't also add the fl.* source files to your project's source path. There will be a conflict and things won't work right.

      - Josh

      On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:01 AM, ceteris@... <ceteris@...> wrote:

      first thanks for the hard work it took to create these things - they're great

      for a couple of reasons I'd like to recompile the astra component set

      am working in flash builder 4.5, AS3 project (no flex)

      not sure how to put it all together: I have the source, and I got all the skins into a swc by installing the mxp into flash (cs5), dragging all the component icons over to the library of a new fla, published that as a swc

      but I dont seem to have the right set of fl.core.* for one thing - compiling against the flex 4.5.1 sdk and seem to be lacking something like playerglobal.swc - just cant figure out which

      thanks