get interception point to fill area between two line charts

  • Steffen Rühlmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
      I try to get the interception point to fill an area between two line- charts. Is there a possibility to to calculate such a point for use in ASTRA Flash chart library ?

      Attached is a picture for better explanation:
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3062619/Screenshots/intercept_area.png

      Thx in advance
    • Josh Tynjala