undocumented property? generateCategoryLabels

  • ceteris@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2011
      I get a property called generateCategoryLabels from my code complete

      trying to figure this out because it's exactly what I need: the ability to pass in a cat name stem and have it automatically appended w/ a 1-n increment - like you'd want for a time series or something

      any thoughts?
    • Josh Tynjala
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2011
        I can't find that property. What class is it defined on?

        - Josh