Demo at Adobe HQ in SF. Build custom APIs into a Flex app in minutes!

  • rfong32039
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Come to our Adobe Developer User Group meeting at Adobe HQ in SF.

      RSVP at : baadaug.org

      Here is the event................

      August 30, 2011 - Flex Wrapper for the Cocoafish mobile platform.: Michael Goff, Andy Volanakis

      Build custom APIs and network features into a Flex app in minutes!

      Cocoafish is a complete backend platform (PaaS) that lets developers instantly add popular network features to mobile apps. The service empowers developers to build, deploy and run networked, cross-platform mobile apps in minutes at a fraction of the typical cost. Check it out!

      Network features typically used in apps such as user registration, checkins, and photo uploads require server programming and administration. Cocoafish provides the entire hardware and software stack needed to run the server backend for mobile apps, allowing developers to focus on their apps and users.

      Currently being used in iOS apps, at this meeting you will experience Cocoafish's easy to use service and go hands-on with their new Flex Wrapper. Within minutes, you will be able to get an API up and running, customize your own data and start building Flex apps.

      For a glimpse of a Flex app in action using the Cocoafish service go here and click the "Submit" button.

      During the first 30 minutes of the demonstration we will be deconstructing the demo and show you how easy it is to use the new Flex Wrapper.

      In adddition to providing the speakers for this meeting, Cocoafish has generously offered to sponsor our pizza for the evening

      RSVP for the August 30, 2011 meeting.

      Enter your E-Mail address and click the RSVP button:

      When: August 30, 2011 at 6:30:00 PM
      Where: Adobe Build, 601 Townsend (at 7th), San Francisco
      Cost: FREE!! Courtesy of Cocoafish.