Are the Actionscript 2 classes available?

  • mrpeterobrien
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      To build it into my application seamlessly with my authoring
      environment (I use eclipse and FDT to code actionscript) I really need
      the yahoo classes with are installed through the mxp. Are these
      available anywhere?
    • mrpeterobrien
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        --- In ydn-flash@yahoogroups.com, "mrpeterobrien" <mrpeterobrien@...>
        wrote:

        > To build it into my application seamlessly with my authoring
        > environment (I use eclipse and FDT to code actionscript) I really need
        > the yahoo classes with are installed through the mxp. Are these
        > available anywhere?

        Sorry, I should add using Yahoo Maps