Re: link not found, ASTRA Flash Components

  • tripp.bridges
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
      New working links have been posted for the ASTRA components on developer.yahoo.com/flash. You may notice each component set has been marked as deprecated. This is to indicate that they are no longer being actively developed. No enhancements or bugs will be addressed now or in the future. They are still available and open-source. You are free to use and alter them as you see fit.

      Thanks,
      Tripp