Yahoo Astra Flash Components

  • ghoppermaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 3:02 AM
      Hi all,

      I was trying to download the Yahoo Astra Flash Components today and keep getting a 404 on the link on their download page (http://developer.yahoo.com/flash/) (http://p.yimg.com/c/ycs/ydn/flash/pkg/astra-flash-1.4.zip).

      Does anyone have this zip file around please?

      Perhaps it would be good to have it posted in the 'Files' section on this board / group?

      Many thanks,

      John