Re: [ydn-flash] ColorPlaneAndSliderPicker bug

  • Josh Tynjala
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      I cannot reproduce with your steps. I think I understand what's happening, but I just don't see it. Can you make the same thing happen with this example from my fork?

      - Josh

      On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 3:07 AM, kunjanos <kunjanos@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'm trying to use the color plane and slider picker in one of the components I'm developing. It seams I found a bug, it can be reproduced even on the examples provided with the astra package: ColorPlaneAndSliderPicker_MXML_Example.html

      I'm using astra flex 1.4 components.

      Steps to reproduce:
      1. open ColorPlaneAndSliderPicker_MXML_Example.html
      2. click the color chooser
      3. drag the small circle on the plane to the bottom left of the color panel
      4. once the circle is at color 000000(bottom, left) try to drag the color slider(near the panel) from the bottom to the top

      The bugs:
      - at step 3. when getting close to the left/bottom side of the panel, the circle will jump back and forth
      - at step 4. you are not going to be able to drag the slider

      Have any of you find a workaround for this?
      Janos